Agreement California Free Rental is made to facilitate renting out of premises corroborating to the stipulations stated below. The agreement form is to be had free of cost and can be downloaded from any website which offers rental services.
The landlord agrees to rent his premises, and the tenant agrees to live in the premises cited below. Both the involved parties agree to maintain and uphold the rules and regulations of the contract as given below.
- The names of the tenant and the landlord have to be clearly stated.
- The complete address of the rental unit has to be mentioned in the Agreement California Free Rental Form.
- The period of tenancy has to be written in the agreement.
- The amount of rent payable, the date of payment and the manner in which the rent has to be paid must be explicitly mentioned in the Agreement California Free Rental
- The date of completion of the tenancy period must also be provided in the information in the Agreement California Free Rental .
- All payments for utilities have to be made by the tenant who is living in the premises.
- Any damage made to the property or its fittings have to be repaired or paid for in full by the tenant.
- The security deposit which the tenant submits to the landlord at the start of the tenancy period has to be refunded to him within 3 weeks of leaving the rental property.
- The Agreement California Free Rental shall observe the State of California laws.